Grammar is a set of language rules that you use to create phrases and sentences that convey some meaning. Example:” Throw the ball to me” is a sentence in English but “Ball the me to throw” is not a sentence. Therefore, you always use grammar check online to correct your sentences.
Grammar is a collection of:
• Noun: A noun is a part of speech that is used to name a person, place, animal, thing and action or we can say nouns are the naming words. There are various types of nouns:- Common Noun: A common noun names general items. • Abstract Noun • Collective Noun • Compound Noun • Concrete Noun • Non-Countable Noun
Proper Nouns: A proper noun is a name of a person, place or a thing. It is always start with a capital letter.
• Pronoun A pronoun (I, me, he, she, him, her, you, it, they, that, few, many, who, etc.) is a word that takes the place of a noun.
• Adjectives Adjectives are words that modify or describe another person, place or thing in a sentence. In other words we can say adjectives are words that describe the quality of noun. Example: – Jack is a bad boy. (Adjective bad modifies the noun boy.) Different types of adjectives: • Possessive adjective • Demonstrative adjective • Indefinite adjective
• Verbs The verb is the most basic part of speech- you cannot form a sentence without one. In English grammar verbs play important role. They are doing words.
A verb can express: Physical action (e.g., to write, to run, to walk) Mental action(e.g., to think, to consider) State of being (e.g., to appear, to exist)
• Adverbs An adverb is a word that is used to modify verbs, adjectives and other adverbs. Example: Mike walks gracefully. (The word gracefully is an adverb; it modifies the verb to walk.)
Types of adverbs: • Adverbs of time • Adverbs of place • Adverbs of manner Most of the students dread about grammar. It is not too much typical to learn. You can write perfect document by keep practising or grammar check online can help you in making perfect and impressive essays, assignments and documents.