What information do we collect?
Your information is collected by us when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to fill up your name, mailing address, credit card information, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit or view our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the data we gather from you or clients may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website's offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information or data, whether it is private or public, will not be exchanged, sold, transferred, or given to any other company or organization for any reason or purpose whatsoever, without your permission, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a promotion, contest, survey or other website characteristics or feature
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send or mail you updates and information pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving or getting occasional company info, updates, related product or service information).
Note: If at any moment you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We apply various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied credit/sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems who are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service providers transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow, that enable the site's or service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose or opt to turn off all the cookies via settings of your browser. Like most sites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not work correctly or properly; however, you can still place orders through telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include or contain trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, servicing you or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree or comply to keep this information confidential. We may also release or divulge your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or save and protect our or other's rights, safety or property. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for the purpose of marketing, advertisement or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion or prudence, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites keep independent and separate privacy policies. We or our company is not liable for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect or save the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not gather any data or information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our websites, services and, products are all directed at people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of responsibility governing the use of our website, products, and services at http://www.proofreadmyfile.com/termservices